Welcome to TruckLandia! This Copyright Policy outlines the rules and guidelines for the use of copyrighted material provided by TruckLandia, including all content available through our website, social media channels, and other platforms (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
It is designed to protect the intellectual property of TruckLandia and third-party content creators. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to abide by this Copyright Policy. If you disagree with any part of this policy, please do not use our Services.
TruckLandia Content: All content published and made available on our Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, is the property of TruckLandia or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. TruckLandia reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Services and its content.
Third-Party Content: Our Services may contain material, such as articles, photographs, and videos, that is copyrighted by third parties. Such content is used by TruckLandia under licenses or agreements with those third parties or under fair use provisions.
TruckLandia grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our Services and the content provided for your personal, non-commercial use, subject to the terms of this Copyright Policy.
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any content, software, or services contained within our Services without the express prior written consent of TruckLandia and, if applicable, the copyright owner.
Copyright Infringement Claims
Notifications: If you believe that your copyright or the copyright of someone else has been infringed by content provided on our Services, you may notify us by submitting a detailed written claim to our designated Copyright Agent. Your notification must include:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services.
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Response To Notifications
Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement notification, TruckLandia will take appropriate actions in accordance with applicable intellectual property laws, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material.
If you believe your content was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notice with us. Your counter-notice must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which TruckLandia may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Modifications To The Copyright Policy
TruckLandia reserves the right to modify this Copyright Policy at any time. We will provide notice of any significant changes by posting the new policy on our Services or by other means. Your continued use of our Services after such changes will constitute your acceptance of the new Copyright Policy.
If you have any questions about this Copyright Policy or our Services, please contact us. We are dedicated to respecting copyright and intellectual property rights and encourage users of our Services to do the same.